Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cat puke, puzzles and smiley face pancakes...

Cat puke and puzzles -- pretty much sums up my Sunday morning so far.

Nothing quite like rolling over at 2am into a pile of freshly barfed cat puke. On my pillow. On my sheets. Lovely. I think it's happened 3 times in the last 20 years of being owned by cats -- and last night, Eliot decided to upchuck his freshly chewed dry cat food -- which wasn't dry anymore -- on my pillow. I'd taken a few Tylenol PM's before bed so I didn't even hear him -- just rolled over, into it, and woke up wondering what in the hell was wet all over my bed.

Lovely.

On to better things -- Bear did a 100 piece puzzle, fresh out of the box today, pretty much on his own! He wanted my help, so I sat with him and pretended to help -- but he did the whole thing on his own. He LOVES puzzles...




He also likes pancakes and was pretty excited to see a smiley face greeting him this morning :)


No comments: