But the whiney tone and attitude is driving me nuts. Everything seems to be a battle.
It's spirit week at school... Yesterday, they wore slippers. Today, they get to wear sunglasses. Tomorrow, it's hats. He wanted to wear the special hat that I got as a gift for my 40th birthday last weekend -- he doesn't know what it says and has worn it around the house a few times -- I'd never let him wear it out! He just likes the strap and the pom pom on top - LOL.
So, I told him no.
He said Yes!!
I said NO!!!
We finally agreed that he could wear one of Daddy's special baseball hats and he was excited...
For giggles -- here's the birthday hat I want to get a picture of him in it so that when he's a father some day, I can pull the picture out when HE is having a battle with HIS kid over something similar!

Yeah, it wouldn't have gone over too well with the kindergarten teacher :)
No comments:
Post a Comment