Saturday, August 9, 2008

Best Laid Plans...

Tammy Lynn Michaels, who is Melissa Etheridge's partner, keeps an online blog that I've read, on and off, for quite some time now. Earlier today, I popped over there and came across a great quote:

the best laid plans
i see are meant to teach us to float
when we want to swim
to let go when we want to grab hold
to breathe when i really wanna hold my breath forever

Then, my trainer gave me a book that she recommended. I was curious about the ending so I flipped to the last page. The last line of the book is "There are no endings...only chances to begin again."

The first anniversary of Steve's death was last Thursday and while August 7th will always hold special memories and reflections, I'm going to keep these two quotes in mind as I forge ahead... I just really liked them and wanted to share :-)

Love & blessings,
Karen

No comments: